Global Guard Group can offer the supply of SIA Door Supervisors to a variety of licensed premises, both large and small. These include, but are not restricted to restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Our main objective is to ensure the safety and security of customers and staff whilst promoting an enjoyable atmospheric surround.
The following are some of the roles and responsibilities of our SIA Door Supervisors:
- Facilitate the smooth running and operation of the venue.
- Control ingress and egress of the venue and all exits.
- Assisting patrons and dealing with their concerns.
- To ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment.
- Observing the behaviour of patrons in the venue.
- Maintaining the venue codes of practise and conduct, by dealing appropriately and safely with those who are causing offence and potential danger or risk to themselves or others.
Alongside our clients, Global Guard Group will carry out a venue specific assessment with the aim of making recommendations and highlighting any potential risks, design venue specific training and develop rules, policies and plans for our staff to adhere to.
Our Door Supervisor Team are all valid SIA license holders and will have been screened & vetted to meet the BS7858 standard.
For General Enquiries of any further information regarding Global Guard Group and the services we provide, please fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.